Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rant

This week has been so stressful, and it is entirely my fault.
1. I haven't started on my assignment that's due next Thursday.
2. I haven't been studying very hard for the extremely difficult oral bio exam, which is also next Thursday.
3. I've been a horrible friend who tried to guilt-trip other friends into doing something that they didn't want to do.
4. As a result of being slightly tipsy + no. 3, I ended up crying - which sort of added to my stresses.
5. I've been paranoid because people haven't been replying to my texts, and don't know if it's because I offended them, they don't think I'm worth replying to, I said something wrong, etc etc
6. My friend has been going through hardships, and it all seemed to come down on him in this past one week, but I have no idea what to say to him because I suck at giving advice (if I were someone else, I would never come to me for advice either). Even though he's good at putting up a front and acting like he's all fine, I can't help but be super worried about him.

Far out :( I know I haven't really been through anything, but I think my lack of sleep and built-up stresses are just catching up to me, and I've been feeling down all week. Usually my mood lifts when I'm around other people, but I just feel like I've been lowering other people's moods when I'm around them lately instead. I just want to feel happy for no reason again.. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment