I'm so curious about who actually reads my blog. Since I started posting a few days ago, I've been getting about 40 hits per day according to Blogger, and I thought it was maybe because I kept writing something, then clicking 'view blog', but as it turns out, the hit counter doesn't rise when I view my own blog. Soooo either there are a heck of a lot of randoms coming across my blog, or someone's coming to check really often ..
This is super random, but I've decided that I'm going to try to stop/reduce how often I use emoticons in my texts. I use the following extremely often: Oo", ><, ><", +__+, ==", :D/D:/:P. I think that my texts sound too serious if I don't use them, but that's probably only because I've become so reliant on them to be able to convey my expressions across. From now on, I'm going to keep them to a minimum. I've done this before, and I eventually just got used to texting without them (without having to consciously think about leaving them out). I have no idea why I started to use them again. Well, 'tis the time for me to stop once again!
No comments:
Post a Comment