Saturday, April 13, 2013
Just to clarify about me
This is my third post for the night, but I just wanted to add something: I've come to realize that some (okay, maybe a lot) of my posts make me sound like a whinging, whining, and annoying person who absolutely hates herself, but ... Well, I was going to say that I don't hate myself (and I'll totally admit that I am whingy, whiny and annoying). But there are many, many things that I hate about myself. In the end though, I guess I don't actually hate my whole being. It's just that I tend to think more about my negative aspects, because they're so much clearer in my mind than what's good in me. I could write about how amazing of a person I am too, but that would probably take 2 hours per blog post because I'd have to think for a loooong time, AND it would come out narcissistic and snobby, which is why I refrain from doing so. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I'm not totally sad all the time - just a little down on my bad days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment