Monday, April 30, 2012

I hate Sundays and Mondays

Sundays are the worst - they're the one day of the week I dedicate to writing up my reports which are due every Monday. Mondays are alright, but I can already tell that today is going to go horribly. Why? Because I can't find my bloody name badge anywhere, I realized that I left my locker unshut/unlocked (with the key still IN the lock from last week) and I've run out of bloody printing credit. Argh I'm hoping to god that no one took anything from my locker .. Otherwise I'll probably have to buy a new instruments kit, which would be another $340 down the drain. That would be just as bad as the fact that someone stole my Cowon J3. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STILL BE THERE when I walk in today, PLEASE!

2 comments:

  1. Was your stuff still there??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully, yes :) My lock & key was just dangling off the drawer handle :)

      Delete