Thursday, April 5, 2012
Grocery shopping
I absolutely love going grocery shopping on my own. Today I had the pleasure of doing just that at Woolworths, Westfield. Oh my, the feeling of strolling through the fruit and veggies section, then the deli section, followed by weaving through every single aisle of the supermarket until I finally reach the frozen products section. Okay, maybe I skip the aisle with pet food/pet products, but that's only because I swear it smells in there. I think I could spend hours just walking through the supermarket - actually I have done that before while waiting for my parents to pick me up. I usually only buy a handful of things though - the things that mum won't buy like yoghurt, bread, cheese, soy milk, and the occasional guilty indulgence.. I think grocery shopping is one of the most relaxing activities a woman could do. Maybe it's because women like to spend money, and grocery shopping is an excuse to do that .. haha nevermind, I'm just making up excuses now. Wahh if only Woollies was closer to home, then I'd be there at least once a week. Sadly I only go when I remember to on the way home from work, which is maybe once every three or four weeks. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment