I haven't blogged anything for a long time, and haven't been on for a long time too, to be honest. I don't really have anything to particularly blog about at the moment so here is a reply blog to all of the blogs that I missed out on.
P.S. they are in inverse ordering =,=;;
Don’t worry, be happy
You know, after some point while I started working at
Seaworld, it seems like all the angry customers (or most of them) suddenly
disappeared. I’ve been wondering about why but the answer is pretty simple. It’s
because I have changed my way of viewing customers and what I think about work.
There was this one day where I was telling people where to go and stuff at the
gates, and for some reason I was really happy. I don’t know if it’s because of
that but the number of ‘thank you’s I get from the customers increased a lot
and every one of them made me even happier. I didn’t really feel like I was
doing a job but was helping these people. Now what I helped them with wasn’t something
big or magnificent like what hulk could do, but it was still helping. How you
view your work changes how you work, and the line is actually pretty slim. If
you think what you do at work as labour to get money, it is tiring. If you
however think what you do at work is helping and serving others, you will feel
more happy! And the customers will feel that happiness like a virus as well!
So why worry? Just be happy.
I’m all set to go!
It’s a good feeling to have a thing you want to do right?
Well what I want to do was only decided last year as well and I’m loving it. I
actually like going to lectures and studying now ^^. The only thing that I want
to say is that, as Kim C says, ‘the moment you lose your will to fly, you will
lose your wings’, so don’t you ever forget the feeling you have now.
I think the only difference you and I have here is that when
I think of myself 10 years later, I don’t really think of what I will become,
but what I want to be doing. You know already that in 10 years I want to have a
cat in my small but luxurious apartment playing an electric guitar. Now I think
of what I need to become to do all these things that I want to do. Dunno if
this makes any sense ><;;
Just a thought….
You know how I am not really good at being telling my
thoughts and honest feelings… its probably why I don’t blog much on this public
blog, and if I do blog, on the secret one…
너는누구? 나는..
Haha… I think I think that I act as I think but I think I just act as how
others think I think… if you know what I mean….
I have given up in trying to understand others. I’m just gonna live my
life.
Procrastination at its worst…
Wow, we think alike. I have always wanted to be a vampire. But I like the
sucking blood part too ><
After my computer broke down and I come to Griffith all the time to use to
computers, I have been studying more… not because I was planning to but because
I have too much time in my hands and need to do something. Now I realize that
it doesn’t take that much to study and that I could do what I want to do as
well as study, I just need to live my life more busily.
Confrontations are scary…
What’s a confrontation… and why is it scary to do the right? I’m lost. Confront
me?
A week full of sunshine
First of all… wow, I’m the greatest friend in the world?? I knew we were
best friends, never thought I was a good friend oO;; Anyways, I’m really
looking forward to the reunion as well ^^
If you always had weeks full of sunshine, the flowers will dry up… a week
full of sunshine is most welcomed after a week full of rain. Well, I guess
there’s no harm in wishing for a happy week every week.
No comments:
Post a Comment