Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 10, Liz

Day 10. A song I wish I could play

I was originally going to post a song I wish I could play on my ukelele, which I haven't really devoted much time into learning to play. But no, I realized that it's always been a dream of mine since around grade 7 to be able to play Chopin's "Fantasie" Impromptu in C-sharp minor, Op. 66 No. 4. It is a classical piece which stands out to me. It's one of the few where I believe I can actually feel something from the notes played out, given that it's played right. But since it's my favourite classical piece, I'm quite picky about how it should be played, and more often than not it's not played to my liking. One day I'll perfect it and record it for the world to hear. But for now, the pianist below has done a superb performance of the piece.

Valentina Igoshina playing Chopin's 'Fantasie Immpromptu'


No comments:

Post a Comment