Despite not getting any study done today was a great day. I learned a few new unexpected things, and I was able to make a friend happy by leaving them a message. It's funny, because usually once you get to know someone a little, your first impression of them changes. But for this friend, my first impression of them was pretty accurate, minus a few small details. So I told them exactly what kind of person I thought they were :) I guess a small message can go a long way. People should do it more often.
After a great hiatus I am finally returning to my Tumblr, and now plan to post relatively frequently. Going back to Tumblr has introduced me to the many tumblrs of friends' which I didn't even know existed previously.
Overall I've had an interesting night, and would really like to sleep but can't due to my guilt of not having studied today.
No comments:
Post a Comment