Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yes, I Am Annoying



After being pressured by some persistent people to write a blog entry, here I am, for the first time in a while. Yet another rant ..

The more I spend one-on-one time with someone, the more I begin to realize how annoying I may seem to them. Well, I don't try to be that way; I would prefer to be a person who others don't dread being around, but I've noticed that the closer I am to someone, the more I begin to badger and nag at them. It's been particularly noticable lately, as I've had more alone time with people than I've had for a while. Yes, I hate that I'm like that but at the same time .. I'm not quite sure how to change my behaviour. Is it my fault that my method of expressing my love for my friends is in such an annoying way? Well, yeah .. It is. But I don't know what to dooo. I like to hold onto people when I feel that I need someone - but why do they push me away instead? Personally, trying to hug someone but being pushed away by them is something which will instantly make me feel at least a little cut. And I don't know if you know this about me, but once I'm a bit sad it's hard to completely rid my system of those upset emotions. It's my fault though - I've always had this belief about me that I live to be with people, and people are as important as oxygen in my life. Hence if someone I love needs me, I would go to the ends of the earth for them. This is exactly where my problem lies. I have this faith in people, and think that they would do anything I would for them. But, obviously, this is not the case because other people can react differently to their unique situations and people.

Bleh on from depressing topics ... I'm really content right now. haha Ironic that I would write this straight after ranting about things that I currently dislike about life, but asides from what I just wrote above I think I'm happy. Well, life could be better of course .. But good and bad things come and go in life, and you've just got to learn to overcome the obstacles while enjoying the happy moments to their fullest I guess.. That's what I'm trying to do right now. Recently I confessed to a friend about my worry concerning my annoying nature, and they asked me "So what are you going to do if they don't really like you anymore once school ends?" clearly referring to how I'd keep in contact with friends now that they had a chance to escape. It was asked in a joking manner but I'll give a serious answer anyway since that's just how I roll. Well, my answer is that if I really cared enough about them as a friend, I would put in the effort to remain friends with them and just hope for them to return a little bit of my efforts. It seems that as graduation day looms nearer, more and more people have been discussing and asking me about who I would keep in contact with. The more this topic of conversation is brought up, the more I feel that I'm really the loner who won't be able to stay close to anyone in school despite my efforts. It seems that the more I think about any topic, the more negatively I begin to view it. = =;;

*sighs* And it really does take me effort to talk to people. People like Esther just do not understand. My conversations do not just 'flow' and I cannot say things out of nowhere 24/7. That often requires thinking for me, and thinking drains energy. Maybe this is why I enjoy the company of people like Tommy - conversation is never forced but when we do talk it's usually interesting enough to last a while. And really, I think it's extremely rare that we have pointless conversations which lead nowhere - that's something which makes me happy. Because everyone has those kinds of friends who you only ever really talk about school or work with, and to be honest I have quite a few of those friends. It's sad when I'm with someone and the only topic we can both relate to comfortably is something boring like school.

Ahh well I've laid out some of the thoughts which have been running through my mind today.. Feels good after not having done it for so long. It's definitely easier than trying to say it out loud .. somehow I feel a lot more reassured when I write about it instead ><

To end my post .. I'll post a couple of songs. They've got a real classic feel to them .. like ballads from 5+ years ago. I'm absolutely loving it.




어이쿠 가사도참 =.=

2 comments:

  1. 음.. 우선 장문의 글인점이 마음에 들고요
    개인적으로, 정세원양 특유의 밝은글들을 기대했는대
    예상밖인 주제에 실망했구요... 뭐 그래도 재능은 돋보이네요...
    제 점수는요~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i noticed the closer i get and more i talk to people my voice gets lower and more monotonous. . yeah .. and when ive got a blocked nose i sound like community channel and my friend had a baby . . . yeah . = = """ im sure that is more annoying to listen to .. .

    okay im sorry when u try to hug me and i push you away .. it is not because i dont love you . .. its cuz personally i really dont enjoy being boobed. .. actually im not keen on any kind of skinship . . yes i find it just thatlittle bit awkward. . . so dw dw when i reject your hugs, its cuz i dont like the feeling of my non existent boobs getting squashed to being concave but your much more existent boobs. .. i think ive used the words boobs too often .. this could be awkward. .= ='''

    you know about people., yesterday i realised how there are really nice genuine people out there. you know im not very good at keeping contact with people after i move, because im not one of those people that miss things terribly to the point of homesickness and i get too caught up with whats happening at the moment. . but you know everytime i go back to the gc i talk and meet people from school if we all have time. . funny thing is i didnt talk to them that much when i went to school.. weird isnt it? even at uni i met someone that i went to school with at trinity, i never talked to her.. just knew she was in the same grade, yet shes like one of my friends i see the most at uni .. the world works in funny ways.. theres no need fret about it and over think it...
    it think that even if you dont always talk to people constantly, if you are real friends that can tlak about nothing, even if you havnt talked for a long time, its okay... maybe something like timeless.?

    o and since im gettting really into this comment ill take this opportunity to apologise to the world for my really superficial sounding conversations.most of what comes out of my mouth hasnt received much thought. unlike liz. . . so yeah her conversations are probably more intellectually stimulating. . .

    o man this is a turning out to be a mega comment. . . i could have posted a blog. . = =''' hahah .. well i could go on .. but i have to go to uni and brush my teeth.. . and your probably tired of reading .. <3


    the best friends are the ones that you can talk about nothing within your own nothing bubble that isnt constricted by the notions of time and accepted social conventions ^^

    ReplyDelete