I'm sure you all would have seen the video which asks you to count the number of passes that players in a team make with a basketball, where the actual hidden intent of the video is to see if you observe the random moon-walking bear in between passes, which I'm sure no one would have noticed. Well, below is a more challenging version - and you'd think that you'd notice what was 'different' or 'weird' since you now have knowledge of the true intent of the video, hence you can search for them. Good luck!
Edit [6 hours later]
There's another video I would like to share, and it's actually a song.
It's a song that I used to like, and at some point in time was a song which actually meant something to me. Not for long, but nonetheless, I take sentimental meaning from the lyrics to many different songs. Hmm it's one of the few songs by Hoobastank that I'm very familiar with.
Oh yeah, this song randomly started playing on my playlist because it's on shuffle. It's a song that I used to hear EVERY single day on the radio:
I guess tonight's another Youtube/music night. I like sharing this stuffs =D Well, time to get off blogs ><
No comments:
Post a Comment