Here is a translate of a korean poem I read. I can't remember the author ^^;;
When it rains,
Look into the raindrops.
Raindrops have scars.
When it snows,
Look into the snowflakes.
Snowflakes have scars.
Scars are the bread and butter of our lives.
When it stops raining,
Look into the sunlight.
Even sunlight has scars.
I think everyone has scars in their life. But the magnitude of the pain doesn't matter. To a person who has felt 100 pain, 10 pain is nothing. But to a person who has felt no pain, 10 pain can become a huge scar. So if everyone has to have a scar, accept it. Yesterday I thought, 'if I had a choice of being given 100 pain to be what I am now, or receive just 10 pain and become a despicable person, I would without a doubt choose 100 pain. Because from a clean state, the difference between 100 and 10 is nothing, because there isn't anything to compare with. It's not important what kind of scars you have. What's important is that you patch it up, and no ones gonna do it for you so get your act together.
Also, if you think like this, there is no one to be jealous of. Because no matter how happy, how lively a person looks, they have their scars, just like you.
I'm not sure if you understand me, but that's how I feel anyways ^^
What a good day ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment