Monday, August 30, 2010

Being corny ♥

So I just saw this on facebook: You are an acid, and I am like litmus; everytime I meet you I turn bright red. It's so corny but yet so suitable for students from a science school. I actually laughed out loud when I read this .. wow, it's not that easy to laugh out loud from reading something from facebook, especially when it's this pick-up line(?) which I've heard thousands of times before. Maybe I'm just amused too easily.. I've got to say, I'm a real sucker for corny stuff. Everyone else just seems to think it's immature and stupid, but I think that depending on who it comes from and in what context, it can be super cute. Seriously I could melt if someone did all the corny stuff to me that I saw in dramas xD hahah There's my wishful thinking again. But really, I don't know how people can think all corniness is homo. Obviously there's an extent to which the goodness of it can go (and after that I guess I might start gagging too) but hehehee ... It's sweet. heheheheh You're sweet.

2 comments:

  1. bahahha. . i laughed too .. .

    i also like corny stuff inside. . ahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ~ i'm going to forever remember what a litmus and an acid do when they meet now :P

    ReplyDelete