Monday, August 9, 2010

Marriage ... Really?


The quote that I would like to draw attention to today is: Isn't it weird how the person you will marry is walking the Earth right now? I never really thought about that until I saw it on Facebook.. But I guess it is pretty cool that my future husband is in fact walking the same Earth that I am treading each and every day. That's assuming that I don't become some weird pedophile and start stalking some poor child Oo" Well the probability of that happening is 0.000000000000000000000000001%. I wonder if he'll be someone I already know. Or maybe he'll be someone I won't meet for another 20 years? Bleh. I've lost interest in this topic already.

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel closer to someone mentally if I'm close to them physically. That sounds so weird, but like ... well I am generally a very touchy person. I wasn't always like that - I think I started to become overly touchy in grade 8..? Now, if I can link arms with them and hug then often, and just have little shows of physical affection like that then I feel a lot closer to someone than if I never do that. The touchiness was a habit I formed, and from it I've completely changed my mindset of judging(?) how close I am to someone. Of course, it's no the only factor which I base the value of my friendships on, but I think it's an alright measure of seeing how close I am to someone. For example, I rarely make any contact with my work colleagues unless they initiate it, whereas with friends that I rarely meet I will almost always greet them with a warm hug and stay close for the entire time that we're together.

FML The rest of my post got deleted because of shit internet connections.

Well that's all for now lovelies, because I can't be bothered to re-type what was here about 20 minutes ago. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment