It feels good to inspire someone else to do something, no matter how small the deed may be.
Ahh I'm still FML-ing over english. I can't believe I did a detailed study on Nineteen Eighty-Four as a World Lit piece :(
I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight. I start work at 7am tomorrow morning ... Double FML. Argghhh
Anyways. I think sometimes I'm too open about my "secrets" to too many people. haha I guess then .. they're not really secrets at all. Maybe that's not even the problem, maybe it's the fact that I trust people so easily and hence can open up to them quickly too. I never thought that as a bad thing until other people strongly advised me against trusting everyone I meet. Then after hearing the same thing so many times, I guess in the end I was a little influenced by what they told me ... And I've changed and other people have changed! It's sad to see how some people can be nice to another person, but be stabbing their back the moment they turn around. It's not like I haven't done this before .. I used to absolutely hate this one manager of mine at work, but if I wasn't nice then she wouldn't be nice back and my life would end up a lot worse by being mean to her =[ Plenty of people do this every day to their so-called friends, colleagues, etc. Ahh I don't want this to happen to me! And I don't want to do it to other people. For me, even if I don't really like someone I have trouble expressing that though ... That means that I would unintentionally be stabbing their back? AHH I should just like everyone =.= Problem solved.
No comments:
Post a Comment