Friday, August 27, 2010

Life is good

Lately I've been FMLing so much. So much that its not even funny anymore. I've been fmling about school, fmling about my room being so messy that I don't want to clean it up, fmling about jamming my toe between my chair and the table for the third time this week, fmling about lack of money, etc. Despite all these annoying occurrences, there's only one thing that I need which will completely cheer me up. My face will light up so much that if I walked outside I could probably attract bugs to it. I'd be so happy that my happy vibes could reach the furthest person in the city and cheer them up to. I would become so happy that even while sitting on this chair, staring at the screen with only one window open, I could keep smiling. Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. i like things that make me happy . . . hahha

    i went to the uq art museum today ..

    its like featureing this photography stuf. . super trippy..

    the word trippy makes me smile. . so does clammy . . although if your clammy you are supposedly about to die . ..

    ReplyDelete