Work is so exhausting, and I feel like I'm just being pushed around like some ragdoll. First I'll be in Cafe, and then I'll be outside taking orders. After that I'll come back into the store and get drinks, make up a fry level, stock everything up and clean. I will re-enter cafe to help out if it's busy, and if not I will once again go outside to take more orders. And the cycle repeats itself a hundred times, plus more.
Ehh so I didn't really want to write something tonight. But SOMEONE is waiting for me to post this. haha WELL here's me camwhoring in my uniform.
Yerssss.. So. Urgh. Okay if someone suggests a topic, then I'll write about it. Otherwise, there might not be anything here for a while.. meaning a couple of days. hahaha I can't keep myself away from my blog! But I don't exactly want to keep repeating myself over and over again. Ohmygod. It's only 8pm. FML it feels like it's 3am.
i wanted to see a post! not photo of u = =...
ReplyDeleteJKSJKS!! hahaha looking good there liz *wink wink*
I always look good =O
ReplyDeletei wanna 'like' liz's comment ahhaha
ReplyDeleteexactly what i would have said bahhaha. .
nyways when u free my dear friend? im free all next week nights
i wish to see ur face~~ haha