Youtube - Gradual Report guy
This guy is absolutely hilarious. I've only watched a couple of his videos.. but judging from the ones that I just watched, I would say that he could probably entertain me for hours, AND he updates frequently. Wooooo.
So yeah. I don't really have anything "proper" to write about.
Oh!! I watched Ninja Assassin tonight (thank god I downloaded a super good quality.. I hate shit quality movies) and I didn't really have any expectations for the movie before I watched it because I've heard mixed reviews on it. Well, I'm going to say that I enjoyed it, and it deserves a 7/10 in entertainment level. haha When I saw peoples' bodies just being sliced up into half (literally) it made me laugh.. OUT LOUD. Yep. For the people who absolutely hate gore like myself.. I think I can safely say that this movie was a little too fake to really affect you. Unless you're Esther. lol sorry, Esther just seems to freak out at everything =.= hahah but no. I think this movie was okay =] Very bloody, and some scenes which made me ALMOST want to turn away, but overall too fake to believe to be true. Unless peoples' bodies could really just.. slice up into two pieces. Cleanly. Like that.
BLAHHHHH
GO WATCH THAT GUY ON YOUTUBE. I COMMAND YOU TO.
watch LOST ROOM its SOOOO GOOOD
ReplyDeletei x3 daniel for introducign me to it!!!