Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Day 1
Hi, my name is Elizabeth Jeong, reporting for the first day of my journey back to the real world. I've yet to discover anything out of the ordinary, but the fact that I am on this journey at all really frustrates me. It's hard to see much other than the unfortunate events which are circling around me right now. Oh, a thing to note is that, prior to taking this journey, I found people to help me through it. Unexpected? Yes, extremely.. Because of several events which took place last nice, I'm glad that I've become sure of who are the truly important people in my life. Hmm it's a nice feeling to know that you're needed, and when those feelings are reciprocated back to them.. I guess you feel a connection. Lols I don't really know what I'm writing about.. I guess at the moment, I'm a mixture of being torn from last night, but extremely ecstatic from last night too and those two emotions don't really mix together so I GUESS what I'm saying is that I'm making an effort to stay happy every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every year. Well, everyone should do that, and then we'd have no war =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment