I woke up with my head pounding, as if there was a little goblin inside my head trying to get out of forming a hole in my skull... and then I became very sick, and I was informed by my mum that the chicken I had eaten at 4am was actually off.. Why was I eating chicken at 4am? I don't know, I got hungry and I still had english and tok to do =___=;;
Hmm the highlight of today has been logging into facebook, and seeing Sooyoon's notice about coming on live on ustream. For those that don't know, Sooyoon is part of a band called Royal Pirates, and he said that today he might be signing with a label, who knows.. There was a chat thing and he even answered a few of my own questions and stuffs, so it was pretty cool.
Apart from that... urgh I just want to get back to bed and never get up again.
.. man i missed the ustream . .. T.T
ReplyDeletehope ur feeling better ^^