Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I love fruit!

The title: My Motherfucking AWESOME Dinner.

Okay so I got home, and even though I had a feast for lunch (a Hot Dog + Massive Spring Roll + Half of a bottle of 5-fruit juice) I got really hungry at around 6pm. My mum kept asking me what I wanted to eat for dinner: porridge, meat, rice... Now, I love all those foods. But I was really, REALLY craving some good fruit. So while my mum was outside tending to her oh-so-beloved garden, I decided to ninja-chop some fruits for my dinner:
  • 2 apples
  • 2 persimmons 
  • 2 kiwis
  • 4 mandarines
Oooooo YEAH THAT'S RIGHT. I don't think I've eaten so much fruit in one go.. It took me a while to get through it all, but I absolutely loved every single second of it. 1.5 hours later, my stomach is still feeling bloated, so hopefully that'll last me through gym and two lessons at school tomorrow =D

OKAY so besides my mega fruit feast.. I know I had something that I wanted to write about, but I don't remember anymore.. Oo" Oh well... The feel of this entry seems so different from my past ones. Maybe it's because I wrote it in a much lighter tone! This, in turn, creates a completely different atmosph- .... blah.

 I uploaded the video of the domino thing that Kristy, Jordan and I made during badminton session today onto Facebook because I got bored and completely forgot about the english assessment, TOK essay and EE draft which is all due within the next three days. After watching it again... I've just realized that it doesn't look as funny as it was at the time. Oh well!



I think that our group [by "our group" I mean everyone except the Brisbane guys] should start organizing formal arrangements - such as the limo and where we'd stay the night, etc. Well, that is assuming that we don't just all go back home.. That'd be boring.

EHHH I'LL COME  BACK LATER IF I DECIDE THAT I WANT TO WRITE MORE. RAWR

No comments:

Post a Comment