Friday, May 21, 2010
I love my friends
Someone told me to upload some pictures to my blog to make it more interesting. Well, here you go.. If you've read my previous post, you'll know that I hid a secret message into another bigger message. Well, the picture above shows exactly how I felt last night after I received a reply - because the person found the secret message! I guess small things like this can change my mood so drastically. Not only did they discover the secret message, they also wrote things back to me which made me feel even better. Ahh isn't it good to have a friend who's not very good at understanding peoples' feelings, but they can unknowingly make others smile anyway? I don't know, I like it~
Oh and in response to someone's blog about people who don't mind their own business.. I've got to admit that I'm quite the curious person, but I definitely don't tell the whole world about other peoples' secrets. Do you know one way in which I can tell whether someone is trustworthy or not? I think back to when I first met them, and if they said to me, "I'm not supposed to tell you this, but.." within a short period of time of knowing them, then I take that as an immediate warning to myself - because one day they might take my secret and spill to other people in the same manner. I know that lots of people would say that time isn't a huge factor in how quickly you can become close to someone, and I completely agree because sometimes I can get extremely close to people within a few days. However, there are sometimes limits as to how close you can become to someone, even if you spoke to them on the phone for 6 hours at a time. If a person told me about someone else's secret that quickly and easily.. I'd be worried. Oh, but telling things about yourself is completely different of course xD
Careful with what you say about other people... I used to tell a certain someone about anything and everything (about myself, about other people, about anything) because we were so close, and we didn't know anywhere near as many people as we do now. Back then, things were innocent and cute, and so we told each other... literally everything. Things have changed now, and I've come to the realization that besties don't have to tell each other everything they know, because secrets are secrets. And I stand by my word when I tell people that I won't tell anyone else about their secrets and keep them to myself.
Well anyways... time to eat fruit <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



wow... but liz!! i think u shud include the word 'awesome' before the word 'someone'!
ReplyDeleteand yeah... i completely agree... and it feels like in someway... i made that mistake too of revealing a secret to someone who i didnt really know of that much... hopefully it was something just within myself and nothing anyone else related... but yeah... maybe the action can be caused by the feeling of [will i be more closer to this person if i do this]?
but yeah... 'i shouldnt tell yoiu this... but...' doesnt seem like it fits in this case
what u never mentioned a secret message. . .. . i feel left out.. T.T hahah
ReplyDeleteu know when u said the person who can't understand feelings...i laughed ^^
ReplyDelete