Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Did I Make It Through The Light?

Okay the title doesn't really have anything to do with what I'm about to write; it was part of the lyrics called Light Zone by M.C the Max. Well anyways, I was thinking about whether making my blog public was the right thing to do. I remember the days when I first started this blog and I poured out all the contents of my heart into here, hoping that someone else would read them. Then, I decided to shut it all away. And I was planning to keep it closed for a long time. However, after realizing that so many other people led their own blogs, I decided to re-open mine, but this time I wasn't sure if it was right to let people into my past. I erased the most personal aspects of each entry, and now I'm wondering if that was even the right thing to do. I made the mistake of advertising it on my formspring site, so that now lots and lots of people know about it. I'm currently in the dilemma of deciding whether to keep this blog or not.. haha But it probably doesn't even matter because there can't be too many people who read it regularly anyway xD

Okay well here's my actual entry that I was planning to post:

Have you ever 'rejected' someone's favor because you were afraid of how you would look in other peoples' eyes by accepting it? I've always been afraid of how people view me, and particularly if it seemed that I was viewed in a negative light. Recently a lot of people have been asking favors of me, for example the delivery of flowers to Rossie. Well, that's only one of the several, and perhaps the only one that's commonly known to many people so I use it as an example. haha Not that I wanted to reject that favor, I was quite happy to be the special messenger xD But anyways, I absolutely hate saying 'no' to people. I only started saying 'no' after I came to QA ><" Before that, it was always 'yes' to everything because like I said in my previous entry, I hate to disappoint people. I also used to think that people would hate me if I said no. I'm so glad that I've come out of that little shell, and if it's something for a friend I get happy that I can participate ^0^

Ehh this is going nowhere. I'll confess something... I was bored and blogging was the only thing I could think of to do, since the people I usually chat with on msn aren't on and.. do I ever feel like studying? Although, I HAVE started doing my physics syllabus statements for tonight =]

OH PEOPLE ARE ONLINE!! Goodbye ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment