Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Reading back
I've been reading back on my old diary entries. Not just from my blog, but from my hard diary and from my sending/receiving of emails. I'm surprised at how far I've come, and wondering how far I've got to go. While reading my diary entries, I came to a realization: regardless of whether the content was about things I enjoyed, or events which brought tears to my eyes, I didn't feel happy reading about them. The three words which came to mind with every entry I read was: Fuck this shit. Because it all seems so fake, stemmed from my naivety as a young foolish girl who doesn't really know anything, and is willing to believe everything. What a wasted youth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yeh but.. the niceness of being young was that everything was magical and there was so much to believe in and hope for. .. then u get older. .= =''
ReplyDelete>< a friend once told me...that i was lucky to go through what i did in high school... he said that one of the things that you have to accomplish during your high school years (haha like a checklist) was to have a serious relationship =] suppose thats what we've had? ><" so we're up on the checklist! xD
ReplyDelete