I was on Bypass Fanpages which is a site which allows you to view Facebook fanpages without having to 'join' or 'like' or take any surveys and quizzes. While browsing the site, I came across a youtube video about a guy who has no arms and no legs. It's amazing how someone with so little, can be so content with their life, while people like us who have it all are always thinking about how much better things could be. I don't think I could embrace life in the same way in which this guy did, but it's great that there are people out there who look on the bright side of life, regardless of their own personal circumstances. Well, here's the video below, and it's only a short preview of a DVD which he created.. But I think it's enough to be able to feel from it:
>< liz! liz! you are beautiful!
ReplyDelete