Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wedding season

A manager I used to work with recently got married, and another friend is actually getting married this weekend. As I browsed through the photos from my manager's wedding, all I could think of was how happy she looked. Even just through the photos her happiness radiated out, and I wonder what it would have been like to be there in person and to be able to witness it all. I've never been to a wedding before and I always imagined it to be an extravagant event at some fancy venue, but now I realize that once the wedding's over you'll probably never think about where it was or what you ate, but rather about the binding of two people's true love for each other. Isn't that just the most romantic thing in the world? I'm so happy for Steph and Dominica. May they spend the rest of their life being able to smile as brightly as they did/will on their wedding days. ♡

2 comments:

  1. god. . first thing i thought when i started reading was. . . omg liz is getting married. . noooooo its a mistakkee. . NO LIZ NO .. hahaha .. but yeah .. sweet post .. please dont announce that you are getting married until at least 2015

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As if I would be getting married!! I don't even have a potential 'someone' to get married to.. hahahah I think it's highly likely that I won't be marrying anyone for a looooong time~~ XDXD

      Delete