Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Be friends with me
After entering uni, I've found it so difficult to be able to make new friends who I actually keep in contact with. While I was in highschool, it seemed so easy, but that's because I had no choice but to make friends with the people I saw face-to-face everyday .. Now that I don't have that, I feel (and have always felt I guess) too intimidated by the idea of rocking up to another person and making random conversation with them to turn our acquaintance into a friendship. I wish I took everyone's warning with a grain of salt when they told me that making friends would be so much harder in uni, because I totally understand what they were getting at. I'm just not one of those people who can easily step out of their comfort zone and just approach strangers. I think I've made two new friends this year.. It took me about 4 months to get one of their numbers, and I have yet to get the phone number of my other new friend. Oh dear, making friends with someone must be the hardest thing in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thank god i go to college. . . i have no 'uni' uni friends. . everyone is from college hahaha. . . asking for numbers is way difficult ><" applying to griffith .. fingers crossed we'll be in the same uni XD
ReplyDelete