Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Uni - It's all so sweet
Yes!!! As it turns out, I actually am good at what I do! I achieved a mark of 6/6 for my wire bending exercise at uni. It's my first 100% mark that I've received at uni!! Woo!! What a shame it doesn't count for anything towards my final grade .. Aside from that though, I handed in my final lab report for the semester on Monday. Now all I've got left to do for the next 4 weeks is memorize a series of lecture slides for my end-of-semester- exam (which is only worth 25% by the way)! Ah, uni life is so simple when you're only studying one subject. I just thought I'd share my great news .. haha I rarely brag about grades, but c'mon .. I haven't done this well in school since before entering QA. Hahahah~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment