Saturday, May 19, 2012

My english stucks

Oh Jesus, why must I be so bad at English? I have such limited vocabulary and I don't think I follow the correct grammatical structures when I write. More importantly, even after I've proof-read my posts, essays, etc they don't make sense when I read them a week or a year later. Gahh how do I fix this?!?! Lately I've been reading quite a few books and I've been making an effort to write more posts.. What more can I do?!?!

Edit: Oh the irony of all ironies .. I spelled "sucks" wrong in this post title. LOL I think I just inadvertently proved my point about this post.

4 comments:

  1. Is English your first language?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, with Korean being my second. Grr ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, sorry!! I think just using it a lot is the easiest way to get better at it(=
      Also, I've found my English got better after extensively learning a few other languages, so hope your Korean is going well!

      Delete
  3. bahahhahahhaaha go read some books . . and hang out with non fobs?. hahaha um try writing a novel? do that thing that people do in november (ithink) just write and write and write.. everyday . . write a page of something doesnt matter what it is .. just write

    ReplyDelete