I must admit, I can get quite moody when I'm extremely tired. I could probably be on a high one minute, and the next be feeling like absolute crap... That's what it seemed like today, and I couldn't help but to keep spacing out throughout the day... Hmm so I came back from retreat. Gosh, I wish it could have lasted a year. Well, not really but I'd really like to escape from home already. I really can't be bothered to write about the retreat though.
What I actually came on to write about was something which happened afterwards! After our grade returned back to school after the retreat, Tommy and I decided to go karaoke (which ended up being shared with Hong and Wenwen half way through). So we sang, talked, yadda yadda yaddah. Hong and Wenwen went to have their pretty fairytale time while Tommy and I decided it was time to finally go home. I was still feeling pretty unsatisfied about the day, mainly because I was just so exhausted and I guess I was in one of my down moments of the day. After about 10 minutes of parting, I received the most heart-warming message that I've read for a long time.. and it was so simple too! "It's getting cold. Wear something" haha well I haven't received a very meaningful message in a while, and while I was in my down this made me smile =] I want to share my happiness with everyone, despite the fact that my eyelids are drooping and I'm yawning at the rate of about 10 per minute. I don't know about you, but really simple things like that can really touch my heart I guess. Because you know, a lot of friends would just assume that you would realize that it's getting colder, and hence logically you should add layers to yourself without needing to be told to do so. Still, it feels good to be mothered for once, instead of having to "mother" others ><"
No comments:
Post a Comment