Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New things = better things

Hmm for regular readers who pay attention to the aesthetic aspects of my blog, you will have noticed that it underwent a little change in the background/theme as well as the title. First, may I say, everything I do, I do for a reason. Even if it's something which seems so insignificant that you might think I did or said it without thinking, there's a high chance that every step of it was thought out carefully. For example, there's a reason why I kept my msn name " .. " that way for so many years, just as there's a reason as to why I was so hesitant to go the park in Southport after it was decorated with solar panels amongst other pretty structures and buildings. The change in my blog title and background isn't any different... The reason for the change is.. to mark a new beginning, I suppose. I kept the title "Never again, even if the heavens burst" as a reminder against the past - but isn't it ironic of where the second part of the title came from? Also, with the background I wasn't exactly.. happy, when I chose it. I liked it because it seemed to be able to express my constant 'down' mood in such simplistic ways, that I immediately felt drawn towards it. Now, it's much lighter in all its tones and colors! I don't really know why I'm explaining all this to you, whoever you may be.. but for some reason, it felt necessary to justify my actions.

Well, on to some cute stuff! I took some pictures of Sooni, my beloved dog today while she was playing with one of my toys I loved as a toddler. I couldn't use my lomo cam because it was too dark inside today, and my White Slim Angel is only good where there's a lot of exposure to light ><" Well, check out some pics below:




Gahh I love her so much!!

I remember having lots to write, but it's just all flown out of my mind because I've been multi-tasking and I guess some other more important things pushed my blog content for today out of my mind.

Anyhow, I'm really looking forward to our year 12 retreat at Currumbin or Tallebudgera or wherever they decided to hold it this year. I guess I'm really just one of those.. dnm people. I like how, when placed in situations like the ones at camps or sleepovers, people become a bit more honest. Even if not 100%, or even 50% more honest than their usual self, we can still learn a lot about each other and talk openly. Well, that's how I feel. I'm usually a very honest and open individual every day on most topics, but I guess this is a way for me to get to know people I'm not really as close to. For a while, it felt like I was really beginning to fit in with everyone, but during the past week or so, I've been getting the feeling that I'm falling out again. I don't know why.. maybe it's because I've had such little contact with a lot of people throughout the past week or so, but I just feel like I'm beginning to drift away again. Well, I see our retreat as an awesome night to bond together with friends again.

Oh, and I SO do love freebies. Today in the mail, I received my free Go-Card, loaded with $10, which expires on 31st December 2010.














If you'd like one go here but hurry, because the offer ends 11th July!!

By the way, here's an interesting image:
haha damn, you can't read it.. Click on the image to open the original site! I promise it's parent-and-child-safe. haha

2 comments: