How cool would it be if I could be assigned a fairy godmother.. Kind of like Fiona from Shrek, or Cinderella. Just three wishes is all I need to get life on track. Since I was young, I always had this tiny belief inside me that fairies really existed which could grant wishes, and so from time to time (okay, ALWAYS) in my head I used to think about what three things I would wish for. Urgh and even though I'm writing about wishes, I'm panicking inside and screaming because I won't get my maths IA finished on time.
Urgh this just reminded me. I've been swearing a lot more lately. I don't like that I swear.. I remember, back when swearing was "cool" I still never swore. It doesn't sound attractive, it's not cool. I always found other ways to express how I felt without swearing. But after I came to QAHS, I've been swearing a lot more... Grrr I should stop. And get off. And do my maths IA. And not come back. Okay.
hahahaha well i know a kid who thought swearing was cool when he was young! still see him alot everytime i go wash!
ReplyDelete