So my friend has asked me to go clubbing with her tomorrow night, and I (reluctantly) agreed. It will be the night that I lose my 'clubginity'. Am I weird for not being particularly excited about this? I guess, as with all new experiences, I feel a little apprehensive and afraid of what might become of my first clubbing experience. All that aside, clubbing just doesn't seem all that appealing compared to going to a bar with a few friends, or even just sitting at a park and talking.
What's so great about getting drunk (or not getting drunk) and being in a crowded room full of smelly, sweaty people who are dancing or bopping up and down? The way I see it, the only way I'm going to enjoy this is if I drink enough alcohol to lose sense of right and wrong; left and right; up and down. hahahaha Well I'm just making assumptions, I'm sure it'll end up a great night since I'll be with lots of friends and generally that's all it takes to change my status from boring, lonely Liz to happy and excited Liz.
No comments:
Post a Comment