Sunday, February 27, 2011
S-1
Only one sleep left till the start of my Uni life. Ha..... to be honest I feel scared, somewhat excited and of course, cbf. Like always, the beginning of each journey is the hardest. Well, to be exact, just before the beginning, because once you begin, well, you don't really stop till the end. But before the beginning, you don't know much about what is up ahead. That's what I kinda feel like now. And now, I sit down and think, I wonder how much of this journey called life I have come. Some say that the end of High school is when everything becomes easy. But why is it that I feel the same as I did the first day of QA?? Time is a funny thing. We know that there is the past in which we look behind in and the future that we await. But in reality, we only have the present in which we are. Well so when adults tell you life well get better after high school, it really depends on how you fix your present. In that sense, I don't think I'll ever have an easy life. And another thing about adults... Why do they tell us to plan 10 years ahead when we can't even know what will happen tomorrow?? Such an irony. Ah, I'm too confused about my own thoughts. Anyways, yea, uni tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
uni is easier than highschool lol hahahha
ReplyDeletejust cram in swotvac. .. no dont thats bad advice. . lol