I don't know if this is weird, but I love hearing about myself from other people's perspectives. I want to know what kind of person they think I am, and what they consider to be my greatest flaws. For the most part, I'm described as cute, friendly and nice (which are all boring words you could use to describe almost everyone I know). One of the mature-age students in my class tells me I'm mature for my age, and another girl who's younger than me calls me her child. There's another friend who's only 2 months older than me, and yet he calls me his little one. I wish I was a person you could describe to be funny (I'm the opposite though) and a people's person (I'm a socially awkward ant). Nonetheless it makes me really happy when people notice little things (or any things, really) about me that I hadn't even thought about before.
Another thing I like is nicknames. You don't give nicknames to everyone you know - because if you did, they wouldn't be special. And I don't mean nicknames as in Liz for Elizabeth; I mean names you make up for each other. They're a rare thing though, especially for someone who gets described as mature. It's not like I mean to be ... it's just that a lot of the times, they're annoying and embarrassing. But true love, don't you ever worry, if anything I'm honoured to be yours (at least until either you or I find our actual true loves hahaha).
No comments:
Post a Comment