Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dream

Last night, I experienced something new; for the first time in my life, I woke up from a dream (nightmare?) out of breath, feeling very, very afraid. For a moment I panicked, because I couldn't shake off the emotions I felt in my dream; it was that vivid. And it was a pretty fucked up dream... It mostly consisted of me being an outcast from both family and society, with the exception of one older guy friend who I saw as a brother (but I think in my dream he liked me), and me being chased by robotic dragons, my psycho-murderer father and people who believed in talking/moving/living teddy bears. The dream was the scariest thing I've ever experienced in my life... Scarier than any ride at a theme park, and definitely worse than any horror movie I've ever seen. I just hope that the same dream won't continue on tonight when I go to sleep.

Zzzzz... Well I'll find out soon. Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment