Monday, October 15, 2012

19

Lately, I have been thinking how hard my life is at the moment, how stressed I am, how I can't do the things that I want to, how I can't play the guitar I bought months ago and how I couldn't go to gym. And today, I was very stressed because of my parents. I get stressed from my parents because they tell me to do everything, and I have nothing against that, I'll do everything for them, but right now I'm too busy. I don't know if they understand how hard studying dentistry is or of my capabilities... So anyways, I have been in a very bad mood often these days. But then today read a Naver comic called '죽음의 관하여' (About Death) and came to a realization... I am only 19. I am still young and as they say 'at an age where you can chew stone'. Well I can't chew stone and there is a breaking point to everything but I know for sure that mine is a lot higher than this. So why am I complaining? It is stressful and it is tiring, but who cares? I'm young and I got another 60 or so years in front of me and I should live my present knowing that I have a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment