My friend Jonno posted a blog, which listed 20 different opinions about 20 unnamed people, and I thought it'd be fun to see what I have to say about people I am acquainted with. So here it is. No names, no measure of how close anyone below is to me .. just my thoughts on 20 different people. And if you happen to figure out (on your own, since I won't be spilling) which - if any - are about yourself, then congratulations.
1. I've had so many ups and downs with you, including those that you probably don't even know about. It's funny how I think I'm so easy to read, and yet you of all people say that you don't know me at all. Well, I guess it makes me feel better in a way. I've been getting the feeling that we've been drifting apart this year. A lot. And I'm not sure how to handle it, because friendship is a two-way street, you can't expect me to put in all the effort - I expect something in return.
2. Ah, I love being around you. You're witty, smart and always know how to lighten the mood. Sometimes I feel sorry that I probably seem distracted while talking to you, but it's usually just because I don't really know what to say. I would really hope that I would fall under your list of close friends, because you're definitely in mine.
3. You're chubby. But in a cute way. You're probably one of the very few friends that I have yet to hug (and I don't exactly plan on hugging you anytime soon). I'm glad that you've been .. hmmm ... showing more interest(?) in me this semester compared to last semester. It makes me feel like I'm more part of the group. I thought you disliked me, but I guess not. Thanks.
4. There were (many) times where I hated you. I think I secretly have a love-hate friendship with you. More love, but nonetheless the hate is still there.
5. Personally I think you're very real. Cute like a kid, but knows how to be grown up. I've known you for so long, and yet I've only really had a couple of heart-to-heart talks with you. Honestly I get a lot of people telling me about how fake and snobby you are - but I just don't see it. You're nice, and you've always helped me out every time I asked. There were times where I could tell that you were judging me, and there were times when I judged you too. But I'm glad we're friends. Not the best of friends, but I'm glad you're one of my childhood friends.
6. We've practically known each other our whole life. I think you were one of the first friends I remember making, and we have so many memories together. What a shame that most of those memories were made during primary school. I miss being around you.
7. I love you. You know I love you. Damn, now I know how you felt when I had a boyfriend.
8. You should get new clothes. Your current ones make you look fat, even though I know you're actually quite slim. And you need to do something about your hair. It really annoys me whenever I see it. It's like you've got a nest for the magpies on your head.
9. I'm glad that I was one of the few people who were nice to you. I don't care what other people say, you're a great person. A bit cheeky, and sometimes annoying .. but that doesn't make you any less of a great person. Start random conversations with me again. I used to dislike them, but now I miss them.
10. The other day, it felt like you were trying to steal away whoever I was talking to, walking with or even just standing next to. They all happened to be guys. Just friends. But it still annoyed the crap out of me, because I don't get many chances to meet everyone, and just hang out like we used to.
11. You used to talk to me more. Now it's like you've forgotten that I exist.
12. You're such a great person. If only you were younger.
13. You're so cute and funny both in looks and personality. Oh gosh I don't know why I don't have a crush on you. Maybe I do. Actually nah, for some reason I tend not to think about you much. Damn.
14. A refresher. That's what you are to me. You're so weird, and so different from everyone else. Being with you lets me forget about all of my troubles because you talk about non-relationship, non-love, non-school, non-family, non-trouble ... you get the gist.
15. You have bad breath.
16. I can already tell that you'll be hot when you're older. You're extremely fun to be around, and I love that you're so playful, but can be serious too. The downside would be that you never want to be involved in anything which would involve crying, serious talks about anything bad which has happened to a friend, or just generally anything which would bring your mood down. I guess I could describe you as being non-committed to your friendships in that aspect. Also, you don't know how lucky you are to have the friends that you have. You complain to me about that friend who always wants to talk to you, or about that friend who won't leave you alone and such. But I'm actually jealous that you have friends like that.
17. I used to think that we were close friends, even though we never really spoke to each other about anything personal. Now I realize that we wanted to be close, but never had it in us to make the effort to get to know each other more. Now, I'd say that we're simply friends. I wish things were different, but I get the feeling that it's too late.
18. You've gotten lazy. You say I'm one of the few people you talk to - but when do we talk?
19. I think you're gay. I don't mean that in a bad way, but I secretly think that you like this one specific guy. And he might even like you back. I wish I knew you better because you seem like a great guy. I guess there's lots of time to get to know you. =P
20. Last one. Ironic. Anyway, I'll probably never forget you, although there were many a time that I wished that I could. You changed me a lot. For the better or for the worse, I'm not sure. I don't particularly like you anymore. At all. I wish you could disappear - out of mind, out of sight, off the face of the earth if you could.
such an interesting post!
ReplyDeletei cant stop laughing at number 15...
have no idea if im even here reading it :(
hopefully its not 8 heeheehee becuas ethats totally out of my control T^T
-your stalker J
this is no.1. i dont think i'll even be able to think about 20 friends =,=;;; lolli lolli loll
ReplyDeletei wanna see jonno's, giv me link
ReplyDelete