Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gmarket Haul!

I've honestly lost count of how many orders I've placed through Gmarket, and here's yet another review of one of my orders. If anyone wants any links, just hit me with an email => whiterainbowx@hotmail.com . That's probably the quicket/easiest way to reach me =D

This time, I put a whole order through by myself, and so naturally it came in two large boxes:



 I was so excited to finally get my hands on these babies. I think the shipping cost around AUD$80? Altogether my order cost me $540 (630,000won at the time).

 1. The boots heels. Sorry, I don't know what they're actually called. They're really tall, but I absolutely love them. They're definitely for use in winter because they're quite warm .. These are extremely comfortable despite the height, and look really sexy. =P

2. Sneakers(?) - Okay, so I thought these were another type of chic boots heels, but it turns out that I interpreted the pictures wrong. I was disappointed that it wasn't the feminine type of shoes that I was searching for, but I love them nonetheless. Although they're different to what I expected I'd still wear them out because they're undeniably fashionable.

 3/4. Button/bow flats - Both of these flats look exactly the same as what was shown in the Gmarket photos and are equally as comfortable. They were cheap (both under 10,000won each from memory) and I think they're pretty (duh, hence why I got them).

 5. Coat - the material isn't as good as I would have liked it to be, and I don't think any of these photos really give the clothes any justice in how they are in real life. I guess this coat was a slight disappointment because of the not-so-high quality of the material, but the design is nice when worn. It's something that'd definitely keep me warm though.
6. Light blue cardigan - The material is really silky and feels so smooth and nice. However it does seem a bit flimsy, and feels really fragile, even compared to other cardigans. It's something I'd have to take really good care of ..
7. Dark blue cardigan - This was way bigger than expected, which definitely isn't a good thing since I'm not a huge fan of loose, baggy cardigans. Aside from that it does look okay anyhow and it's one of those cardigans you could wear on a day which was actually a bit cold.
7. Hoodie coat - The hood is connected to the coat by buttons, so it can actually be separated which is great (since you might not want the hood in all occasions). The material, once again, isn't great but it's bearable.

 8/9. Shirts - Gmarket shirts are always great because they're exactly as they appear in the photos.
10. Banded skinnies - something for me to wear once I lose weight. They're comfortable and you can't tell that they're banded (assuming that your shirt covers the top area of the pants).
11. Banded black skinnies - this is something I most definitely couldn't wear in Australia because the inside of the skinnies are lined with furry material to keep you super warm in winter. I'm definitely going to save these til I go to Korea during their winter.

 12-14. The bags are all pretty similar to what I expected, and I'm really please with them. They're sturdy and definitely feel like they could last a long time (which is good since I plan on putting some heavy books into them).

 15. Hot packs - I haven't tried these out yet, so I'll have to update you on them later.

 16. Cake box set - It's a DIY cake box set (for using to box gifts I suppose). It looked really cute in the picture and came with instructions printed on paper in colour. I can't wait to make it up~!

17. Film for my fujifilm instax mini 25. I got 6x packs of normal film, and 4x packs of character films. I also received two photo albums (which I absolutely adore), two uber cute photo holders and a free pair of earphones. You've gotta love the free stuff from Gmarket!

That's all I got from my order, and I definitely feel that it was quite worth it. Film's expensive, and I got heaps of clothes, bags and shoes so overall .. yeah I'm definitely happy about it. Oh and something else I've been doing for Gmarket is this: Gmarket Plus Zone Event. You mark your attendance for as many days of the month as you (max once per day) and you can go into the draw to win different prizes after you've checked your attendance for a certain number of days per month. I'm aiming to just get the 10,000won gift certificates, so hopefully I get lucky! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment