It just doesn't make sense to me when people don't make use of what they have access to. Especially if it's something that could affect other people and their safety. This probably doesn't make sense because you don't know where I'm heading with this right? Here's a hint ..
Car indicators.
It's not even that hard. I haven't driven yet, but that doesn't mean I don't know how easy it is to simply indicate before turning. You'd be surprised at how many people avoid indicating before turning, like it's as hard as climbing Ayers Rock. But you know what's worse than people who don't indicate at all? People who indicate that they're going to turn left, when really, they're going to turn right (or vice versa)! Does this, in any way, make sense to you? I've been a victim of these situations many times, and I've even almost gotten run over by these idiotic drivers. The other day, I was at Sunnybank, and being the good citizen and pedestrian that I am, I looked both ways twice before beginning to cross a road. Now, there was a car nearby, but it was not indicating in any direction, so I was really surprised when it suddenly veered into the lane I was crossing - and they didn't slow down at all. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that they actually sped up, even after seeing me. This. Makes. Me. Pissed. ==;;
And here's another thing. Why do some people insist on keeping their headlights on .. at 12pm? When I'm sitting in the front passenger seat beside my sister, and we're racing down the highway .. It annoys me when I seeing glinting lights flashing into my eyes, courtesy of weird drivers who choose to keep their headlights on all day. Even when I'm practically melting in the car, despite the air conditioning, because of the HUGE YELLOW SUN that is DIRECTLY ABOVE US some people still keep their lights on. Argh WHYYY.

No comments:
Post a Comment