Sunday, March 13, 2016

입맞춤




두 눈을 마주 보고 수줍게 웃는 그대의
미소를 허락 삼아 그대에게 다가가요
나에게 언제나 응큼한 짓 하지 말라며
주의를 주던 그대도 어느샌가

심장박동이 목까지 차올라요
저 달빛의 영롱함에 취한 걸까요
어느새 우리 입술이 가까워져요
별들도 부끄러운 듯 구름 뒤에
숨었네요

그대 입술 좀 빌려줘요
두 팔은 내 어깨 위에
뛰는 심장은 함께 포개
사랑의 밀어를 나눠요
입술은 맞댄 채로
그대 입술을 빌려줘요




On rainy days, songs like this are the best to listen to. You get your music going, snuggle up in bed with your dog, and just read, read, read.. That pretty accurately describes what I did today after I got home from my morning coffee date with Jordan. I at least did one productive thing - I drove my sister to the airport at 4am. So there you go; I'm allowed to be tired and laze around today.

The thing about rainy days is that they make you mellow. They make me think (quite thoroughly) about things that would usually just be passing thoughts. And something that would normally slightly upset me suddenly becomes this gigantic ball of sadness inside me. Yeah, today is one of those days.. I'm sleep deprived and reading too far into things. I should just sleep.. except that I'm going out in like 2 hours.

I almost feel like I'm back in highschool, what with my weird mood swings and over-reading normal everyday things. I always knew I was bad at reading people, so I feel like it's about time that I just got better at it - like I should know enough about life by now to be able to read the people around me. Oh well. I'm just going to ignore emotions today, and focus on things that I don't need to interpret any one way or another - ie uni work. There's a right and a wrong, and it's all pretty straightforward. That's exactly what I need right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment