When people ask me, "So how's life going?" I still answer with the usual; "Oh, you know .. Just uni and work, nothing special." Well I guess there IS something new to add to that, and that's the fact that I now go to the gym and attend 3 pt sessions each week. I've only just started doing this since two weeks ago, and I've been trying to eat healthy. I guess the less junk you eat, the less you crave it, and the better your body (should) feel. Admittedly in the first week, I felt really lethargic and just wanted to pig out on the usual food (which, by the way, doesn't mean eating Maccas every day; I just wanted to eat rice, noodles, and whatever else Paul and Minseong were eating during our uni breaks). I think I'm more or less okay with my lunch now. It could be 100x better, but I just can't be bothered to wake up early enough to cook my lunch, so I usually just pack chicken/tuna/eggs and veggies with balsamic dressing, since that's easy.
It feels good to know that I'm on my way to losing weight. I'm not on one of those extreme diets which lets you lose 5kg, and then puts back on 10kg later by going off the diet. I'm actually eating healthy and exercising, like normal people should/do. I guess you could say that I'm actually changing my lifestyle. So... hopefully a year or so from now, I'll be looking and feeling fabulous, just like the way I've always imagined myself in my mind.
I just wish I could get myself more organized. I mean, now that I've got gymming under tow, I think it's about time that I begin studying as expected of a student, and keeping my room clean as expected of a girl. I swear, those two are going to be the death of me. I'll probably fail my assignment which is due tomorrow, because I only started it last night; and perhaps before that, I'll experience a fatal heart attack from the discovery of a 1 metre big spider in my room. Haha, okay, my room's not that messy, but I might actually fail my assignment. Oh dear.
Good luck!! You got this! Nothing more creative than a last-minute assignment =P
ReplyDeleteKudos to healthy eating too - cravings are hard be we do what we gotta do B)