Saturday, December 31, 2011

The end, once again.


2011 - the year I consider to be the second worst that I've ever had. I followed the same old usual routine - flicking back through the memories that I've accumulated throughout this year, and trying to pick the best and worst of the bunch. I've got to say, with all things considered, this year was almost as bad as 2009. Depending on how you look at things, 2009 could almost have been my best year at the same time, so in the end what I'm saying is .. this year was shit. It was the most boring, least productive, most depressive year that I've experienced and if 2012 turns out to be any worse, I think I may slip into insanity. Most people might say - 'huh? But you always seemed happy!' but how would they know? I've been so deprived of human contact this year that I'm beginning to understand how my sister got through university with a boyfriend alone - which is something I never wanted to be able to understand, because that's just sad. I hope that 2012 brings me more happiness .. I really miss waking up each morning with a smile on my face, and being able to keep the smile there throughout each day and night without having to make an effort to. I'll be sleeping through midnight so that I can sleep for a sufficient amount of time before I head off to work again. Pretty shit start to the new year, but cheers to hoping that it'll miraculously get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment