기다리고 기다린 만큼 짜릿함 또한 높아진다. 그러니 기다림을 싫어하지 말고 설램을 느껴봐.
Anyways, choices... Yeah, everyone needs to make a choice in their life everyday. But like all multiple choice questions, it is hard to choose the right answer because there is always that one other option that bugs you. I don't believe that there can ever be a 50:50 chance, the best it can get is 51:49 because, well the world isn't so balanced nor perfect. At times like these when you have to make a choice but you don't know which choice to make, just pick the 51 and don't think about it no longer. And if your ever in doubt still, then do your best to make your choice the right one. Making the choice is only the beginning, its what you do after making the choice that determines if your choice was the right one or not.
Anyways since its been a long time since I wrote here, I will write another point... I don't know if anyone will remember the poem i posted up about everything and everyone having a scar... Yeah, well you should think about that a little more... The people who are laughing with you right now, the people who never seem to be in sadness, the people who are always happy, they all have a scar. And when you find out about that scar, you realize how much of an idiot you were for not knowing this sadness that the person you love held inside their heart. So next time you meet a dear one, look into their eyes and try to understand the sadness that person has, and if you can, share yours and share theirs. It really helps.
... I want chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment