Saturday, November 13, 2010

End of IB

 A recount of Liz's day =D

Today marks the end of my IB exams, and for that I am truly grateful. It's been such an exhausting day; the moment I gained consciousness this morning, I immediately fell into a state of panic because I hadn't studied the night before and I hadn't woken up from the numerous alarms I had set at different times - in other words, I was fucked. So I went to school, carrying $639.60 worth of textbooks and english reading books to return, frantically trying to cram in as much information as I could which could potentially determine whether I failed or passed today's options exam for chemistry. Well, I'm pretty sure I passed at least.

After the exam, Jordan and I met Hayden at Southport, and decided to eat watch Skyline together. Now, the only person who had a clue of what it was about was Jordan because he had seen the trailer prior to today. I had only heard about it through raves from school friends who seemed desperate to watch it - so it was decided; we bought tickets and merrily strode into the theater, each of us holding bubble tea which we so adored.

The movie. Was. SHIT! Far out, what a waste of money and time. There wasn't much of a plot, the action scenes were jumpy but not interesting, there was one humorous scene and the ending? Right. There was an ending to the movie, wasn't there. Well let me tell you, it didn't leave any of us feeling satisfied. I would rather have watched that movie that's out about the beginning of Facebook (or was it Myspace?). Or Saw (except it was R-18+ rated)...  In fact I'm sure any other movie could have been better than what we watched. But oh well .. It was too late.

Afterwards, after spending some quality time *wink* at the park, we decided to walk to Surfers Paradise from Southport. Now, I've done it before and it didn't seem that long at all the first time. But golly gosh, it was hot today, the wind was blowing in the direction we were walking so I couldn't feel it at all through my jersey, and it was just very very tiring. But along the way, we saw lots of interesting stuff! We even saw a peacock. Two peacocks at this one park along the way. It was really really fascinating to see them there xD



After we arrived in Surfers we ate foods, took sticker photos and just walked around. THE END.

Yes I just had to share .. I had to write a blog but I didn't know what to write about so I decided to recount my day. I don't think it's really sunk in that I'll never have to take another IB exam for life but I suppose it doesn't really matter, because it'll probably hit me real hard on graduation day (which I am looking forward to so much). I was in a state of euphoria .. until I just became extremely sleepy. In fact even as I write this blog I think I'm already half asleep. That sounds about right. Well dear reader, I have updated my blog for the first time in a while. I suggest that you also do the same. ^^ Goodnight world.

3 comments:

  1. Macintosh Island? Haha, i used to jump off that bridge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.=;; a very disappointing blog. write another one today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rarrr I was sleepy~~ And I have forever to write blogs now ^^

    ReplyDelete